BRANDING YOURSELF ONLINE LIKE A BOSS WITH PAUL POVOLNI | Ep 4
Do you feel stuck with your branding? Branding doesn’t have to be difficult when you have the right mentor. Branding can change the face of your business and can positively influence the clients you end up attracting.
Paul Povolni is known as The Brand Mentor and shares the sentiment, “Clarity Comes with Action!”
He helps brands that are either launching or need a refresh by creating attractive and strategic visual branding. Through mentoring, he helps them generate ideas, execute, and get unstuck.
He is no stranger to developing his resilience as an online CEO and shares more about what has made all the difference in his journey to help you embrace your personal super powers and create a brand with intention.
On today’s episode, I interview Paul Povolni about his development process in getting to where he is today and how his passions and ideas have led him to making a greater difference in other entrepreneur’s lives.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- More about his experience from working with major corporations to transitioning to individuals in the online world.
- Why creating a persona for your client within your unique niche is valuable to be able to get in your future client’s head.
- What Paul’s lightbulb moment was when working in corporate meetings as a creative.
- How he uses mindfulness in entrepreneurship when he is faced with challenges.
- How to get unstuck when it comes to your internal motivation and how to show up with your authentic personality online.
- A simple process to get into your client’s persona so you can understand their needs more clearly.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear your experience with getting clear on your branding, how you’ve used your branding to influence your client’s buyer behavior, and what you foresee for your brand in the future!
Share more in the comments!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Paul Povolni’s Website: https://www.paulpovolni.com/
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY | EP 20 In the world of online entrepreneurship - you spend A LOT of time alone. Hanging out in your yoga pants, watching webinars - opting into all the freebies - getting stuck in FOMO on your social media newsfeed for 20 minutes, getting...read more
Follow Your Passion with tahira bell | EP 19 What happens when you really niche down in your business? This episode proves that developing a business around your passion and a specific audience will absolutely work well. It’s important to never give up on your dreams...read more
HOW BIG IS YOUR LIST? | EP 18 You might get asked this all the time at in person events or at coffee with your other online business owner friends. The question pops up non-chalantly as if they are asking about the weather and for the beginning online entrepreneur -...read more