YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION AS A NEW COACH
| EP 22
So, you go through coach training. You put in your hours for review, you build your website, and then you’re told because of the training you’ve received, people will be silly to not want to work with you!
The programs tell you to write a list of 50 people you know to share your recent accomplishments with because those people must know more people that need your coaching. And then, you’re just gonna have a flood of clients…..right?
On today’s episode, I’m sharing why simply being yourself is not enough in developing a strong, lasting, and memorable coaching and consulting business. And what it takes to develop a strong content strategy without spending years coming up with ideas.
You’re listening to The Resilient CEO Podcast.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- Why you won’t be able to get clients right out of your coach training program and how you can
- Why all the things you may have been doing are keeping you right where you are in growing your business.
- How you can develop your unique selling proposition as a coach.
- Why consistency is key to staying relevant as an expert in your field.
- The importance of setting up 5 pillars of your content to stay organized and to speak clearly to your ideal clients.
- Why you should be willing to try new ways of driving traffic to the content you’re putting out there.
- Ways to get more traffic to your offers, programs, and content.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
What has been your experience as a coach trying to get known as THE expert in your niche?
What do you feel is your unique selling proposition as a coach?
Do you leverage other people’s audiences to become more known in your niche?
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Show notes: https://www.jessicawayman.com/ceonotes
Join The Mindful Marketing for Online Entrepreneurs Community HERE! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mindfulmarketingforonlineentrepreneurs/
Get CoSchedule Here: https://coschedule.com/r/o712700
Get your guide, 5 FREE Ways to Grow Your List + Get Clients
Using The Mindful Marketing™ Framework here: https://www.jessicawayman.com
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
Pivoting on purpose with matt wright | EP 21 Are you afraid of pivoting in your business? Tired of feeling like your work just isn’t in alignment with what really brings you happiness? Today’s guest brought together his passions of ads, webinars, email marketing, and...read more
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY | EP 20 In the world of online entrepreneurship - you spend A LOT of time alone. Hanging out in your yoga pants, watching webinars - opting into all the freebies - getting stuck in FOMO on your social media newsfeed for 20 minutes, getting...read more
Follow Your Passion with tahira bell | EP 19 What happens when you really niche down in your business? This episode proves that developing a business around your passion and a specific audience will absolutely work well. It’s important to never give up on your dreams...read more