FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH: AISLING ORGANICS WITH KRYSTA LEWIS | Ep 6
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to pitch yourself to investors for your big idea? Perhaps you are looking for a coach that can help you brush up on those speaking skills?
Maybe you’re looking for an amazing clean makeup line that you can wear with confidence for those upcoming events.
On today’s episode, I interview Krysta Lewis about her company Aisling Organics and how she created a revolutionary, high performance, and clean makeup brand. She has been recognized as one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Most Influential Entrepreneurs of 2018 & Young Entrepreneur of The Year.
She is also a powerhouse entrepreneur who doesn’t quit on her goals when things become tough. She sees challenges as opportunities to fulfill her mission of guiding others to fulfill their dreams.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How using clean makeup can improve your health and why doing your research is important with what you’re putting on your skin.
- When you’re building a business and a brand, what you can do to set yourself apart from all the rest.
- More about how self care can effect your mindset as an online business owner.
- Why learning to effectively pitch your products and services will serve your mission faster than anything.
- The value of building a company that you believe in and how to power through, even when facing critical feedback.
- Why having the answers and confidence you need is important when pitching yourself to investors.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear your experience with using clean makeup & products, envisioning and acting on your goals in your online business, and what support you’re looking for to make your business goals happen.
Share more in the comments!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Aisling Organic’s Website: https://www.aislingorganics.com/
Sign up for a 30 minute complimentary Coaching Call with Krysta Lewis: Send her an email Krysta@AislingOrganics.com
Get a 25% off coupon for Aisling Organics: Use RCEO at checkout
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
Do You Have Analysis Paralysis? | EP 1 Most people are so afraid they are going to make a mistake. That they will choose the wrong idea, the wrong platform, the wrong course, or the wrong coach - and then they don’t do anything. They get stuck in their own heads about...