Pivoting on purpose with matt wright | EP 21
Are you afraid of pivoting in your business? Tired of feeling like your work just isn’t in alignment with what really brings you happiness? Today’s guest brought together his passions of ads, webinars, email marketing, and automation to help his audience find more happiness and higher profits in their business. He shares more about how he got here and why he feels staying organized and productive is one of the most important things a business owner can do to reach maximum levels of success.
On today’s episode, I interview Matt Wright of Matt Wright Consulting about how pivoting on purpose was one of the most impactful things he did for his happiness and success in his business.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- What guided Matt Wright to where he is today in his business.
- Why pivoting is an important part of your personal growth.
- How learning to launch effectively helped him see the bigger picture that many coaches aren’t seeing.
- What his experience working with many major names in the digital marketing industry taught him.
- Why it’s okay to go in a different direction when you see things aren’t working well and what to focus on.
- What strategies to implement into your business to gain traction now.
- How he gets more done in less time in his business and life without the overwhelm.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
We want to hear from you! What is your experience with pivoting in your business? When did it feel right to you and what drove you to make that change?
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Find Matt Wright online: https://go.mattwrightconsulting.com
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY | EP 20 In the world of online entrepreneurship - you spend A LOT of time alone. Hanging out in your yoga pants, watching webinars - opting into all the freebies - getting stuck in FOMO on your social media newsfeed for 20 minutes, getting...read more
Follow Your Passion with tahira bell | EP 19 What happens when you really niche down in your business? This episode proves that developing a business around your passion and a specific audience will absolutely work well. It’s important to never give up on your dreams...read more
HOW BIG IS YOUR LIST? | EP 18 You might get asked this all the time at in person events or at coffee with your other online business owner friends. The question pops up non-chalantly as if they are asking about the weather and for the beginning online entrepreneur -...read more