SUFFERING FROM IMPOSTER SYNDROME | Ep 3
Do you have Imposter Syndrome? Do you feel like a fraud? Like your experience and education has not attributed to where you are today in life and business?
On today’s episode, I’ll look at what Imposter Syndrome is, how it shows up in your business, and how to stop comparing your journey to everyone else online. I give you the steps to stop Imposter Syndrome, so that you can unfreeze yourself and take inspired action to go after your success in your business like you mean it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How my imposter syndrome increased my anxiety and held me back from going after my goals.
- Why imposter syndrome can wreck your momentum towards success.
- The terrible things you’re probably telling yourself and how to flip the script.
- Your prescription to get out of imposter syndrome in a mindful way.
- Why comparison-itis will keep you in a state of depression and how that isn’t serving your goals for growth.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear your experience with imposter syndrome and where you want to be in your life and business. Did those tips help you get out of imposter syndrome? Share more in the comments.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
Celebrate your small wins | Ep 5 Are you celebrating your small wins in business? Or just waiting for when you achieve that next big thing to feel those moments of happiness? It's time to celebrate what is right in front of you and learn how to cultivate more...read more
BRANDING YOURSELF ONLINE LIKE A BOSS WITH PAUL POVOLNI | Ep 4 Do you feel stuck with your branding? Branding doesn’t have to be difficult when you have the right mentor. Branding can change the face of your business and can positively influence the clients you end...read more
Funnel mappy to success | Ep 2 Do you understand your customer's journey? It's important to be able to effectively navigate the adventure you want them to take so they develop a positive relationship with you, your products, and services. Josh Koerpel, founder...read more