SUFFERING FROM IMPOSTER SYNDROME | Ep 3
Do you have Imposter Syndrome? Do you feel like a fraud? Like your experience and education has not attributed to where you are today in life and business?
On today’s episode, I’ll look at what Imposter Syndrome is, how it shows up in your business, and how to stop comparing your journey to everyone else online. I give you the steps to stop Imposter Syndrome, so that you can unfreeze yourself and take inspired action to go after your success in your business like you mean it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How my imposter syndrome increased my anxiety and held me back from going after my goals.
- Why imposter syndrome can wreck your momentum towards success.
- The terrible things you’re probably telling yourself and how to flip the script.
- Your prescription to get out of imposter syndrome in a mindful way.
- Why comparison-itis will keep you in a state of depression and how that isn’t serving your goals for growth.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear your experience with imposter syndrome and where you want to be in your life and business. Did those tips help you get out of imposter syndrome? Share more in the comments.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
get legally enlightened with lisa fraley | EP 23 Is your business legally covered? What do you do if you need contracts, disclaimers, and trademarks for your online business? What if you’re hiring team members and you need the appropriate contracts? Taking the first...
YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION AS A NEW COACH | EP 22 In coaching, you’re told to just show up, be yourself, and help your clients live their best life. So, you go through coach training. You put in your hours for review, you build your website, and then you’re told...
Pivoting on purpose with matt wright | EP 21 Are you afraid of pivoting in your business? Tired of feeling like your work just isn’t in alignment with what really brings you happiness? Today’s guest brought together his passions of ads, webinars, email marketing, and...