SUFFERING FROM IMPOSTER SYNDROME | Ep 3
Do you have Imposter Syndrome? Do you feel like a fraud? Like your experience and education has not attributed to where you are today in life and business?
On today’s episode, I’ll look at what Imposter Syndrome is, how it shows up in your business, and how to stop comparing your journey to everyone else online. I give you the steps to stop Imposter Syndrome, so that you can unfreeze yourself and take inspired action to go after your success in your business like you mean it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How my imposter syndrome increased my anxiety and held me back from going after my goals.
- Why imposter syndrome can wreck your momentum towards success.
- The terrible things you’re probably telling yourself and how to flip the script.
- Your prescription to get out of imposter syndrome in a mindful way.
- Why comparison-itis will keep you in a state of depression and how that isn’t serving your goals for growth.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear your experience with imposter syndrome and where you want to be in your life and business. Did those tips help you get out of imposter syndrome? Share more in the comments.
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY | EP 20 In the world of online entrepreneurship - you spend A LOT of time alone. Hanging out in your yoga pants, watching webinars - opting into all the freebies - getting stuck in FOMO on your social media newsfeed for 20 minutes, getting...
Follow Your Passion with tahira bell | EP 19 What happens when you really niche down in your business? This episode proves that developing a business around your passion and a specific audience will absolutely work well. It’s important to never give up on your dreams...
HOW BIG IS YOUR LIST? | EP 18 You might get asked this all the time at in person events or at coffee with your other online business owner friends. The question pops up non-chalantly as if they are asking about the weather and for the beginning online entrepreneur -...