the art of instant influence
WITH jess penesso | EP 11
She shares more about how her journey has helped women grow their personal brand online and their following in a way that makes them feel excited to run their dream business.
On today’s episode, I get to interview Jess Penesso, founder of The Mindful Influencer Podcast and The Instant Influence™ Program where she shares more about her journey and what she suggests when growing your online following.
This is The Resilient CEO Podcast.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How Jess Penesso’s experience in marketing and yoga helped her develop a mindful influencer group, podcast, and program to help others become influencers.
- Why you need an audience before you have something to sell to them.
- What platform is the best place to start for those looking to create real relationships right now.
- What she suggests for those people that are afraid of showing up online.
- The mindset shift you can use to break through fear when getting visible in the online space.
- The value of pivoting in your business and when to know to make an aligned adjustment.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear what you think it takes to be an influencer with intention and what you’ve been focusing on lately to help grow your influence. Leave more info in the comments!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Find Jess Penesso at her website: www.jesspenesso.com
Get Your Next 1k Followers Webinar: https://jesspenesso.com/grow-my-instagram-following/
Instant Influence Program: www.jesspenesso.com/instant-influencer
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
The Importance Of Practicing Mindfulness with Mark Waldrop | EP 17 Do you think mindfulness is just a trendy thing that only yogis do? Think again. Mindfulness is a practice that has been used in boardrooms, in classrooms, and is even taught online. Influential...read more
HIGH STRESS = POOR DECISIONS IN BUSINESS | EP 16What has possibly gotten you into your business has not been a smooth ride. Of course, there are a lot of my colleagues and clients that have shared so much joy in creating, building, and running a business - but what if...read more
Create Your Business Eco-System | EP 15 For many women entrepreneurs, the idea of becoming financially independent is both exciting and terrifying. I know you’re tired of spinning your wheels to make your dreams happen and today’s guest is going to help you build up...read more