the art of instant influence
WITH jess penesso | EP 11
She shares more about how her journey has helped women grow their personal brand online and their following in a way that makes them feel excited to run their dream business.
On today’s episode, I get to interview Jess Penesso, founder of The Mindful Influencer Podcast and The Instant Influence™ Program where she shares more about her journey and what she suggests when growing your online following.
This is The Resilient CEO Podcast.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
- How Jess Penesso’s experience in marketing and yoga helped her develop a mindful influencer group, podcast, and program to help others become influencers.
- Why you need an audience before you have something to sell to them.
- What platform is the best place to start for those looking to create real relationships right now.
- What she suggests for those people that are afraid of showing up online.
- The mindset shift you can use to break through fear when getting visible in the online space.
- The value of pivoting in your business and when to know to make an aligned adjustment.
TELL ME WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND:
I’d love to hear what you think it takes to be an influencer with intention and what you’ve been focusing on lately to help grow your influence. Leave more info in the comments!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Find Jess Penesso at her website: www.jesspenesso.com
Get Your Next 1k Followers Webinar: https://jesspenesso.com/grow-my-instagram-following/
Instant Influence Program: www.jesspenesso.com/instant-influencer
Recently On The Resilient CEO Podcast
YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION AS A NEW COACH | EP 22 In coaching, you’re told to just show up, be yourself, and help your clients live their best life. So, you go through coach training. You put in your hours for review, you build your website, and then you’re told...read more
Pivoting on purpose with matt wright | EP 21 Are you afraid of pivoting in your business? Tired of feeling like your work just isn’t in alignment with what really brings you happiness? Today’s guest brought together his passions of ads, webinars, email marketing, and...read more
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY | EP 20 In the world of online entrepreneurship - you spend A LOT of time alone. Hanging out in your yoga pants, watching webinars - opting into all the freebies - getting stuck in FOMO on your social media newsfeed for 20 minutes, getting...read more